- Organic Refined Shea Butter: Shea butter is renowned for its skin moisturizing properties and can help soothe burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. Shea butter contains vitamins A and E and has demonstrated both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Beeswax: Beeswax forms a protective wall and seals in moisture without clogging pores. Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Forms a protective layer which holds in moisture while softening and lubricating the skin.
- Calendula-infused sunflower oil: Sunflower oil acts as an emulsifier, surfactant, thickening agent, and emollient. Very light and great for dry, damaged, and sensitive skin. Calendula petals have been known to have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- Chickweed-infused castor oil: Castor oil is a cold-pressed oil that acts as a humectant, helping draw moisture to the skin and providing a protective barrier to protect against moisture loss. Chickweed has healing properties and contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, and D.
- Vitamin E: 100% pure and natural blend of tocopherols which helps slow down oil-based products’ natural oxidation process and extend shelf life.
Made with love in Canada