Our versatile pencil skirt was designed with an extra-wide, ribbed waistband that can be worn as-is or flipped down for a low-rise look. The pencil skirt is easy to wear and coordinates beautifully with all of the Toni Tops as well as everything in your closet.
Toni™ Pencil SkirtNo Reviews
The Toni line is designed for all stages of a busy mom or mom-to-be’s life – from pregnancy to nursing and beyond weaning. The Toni Pencil Skirt can be worn with the waistband rolled up to cover your belly or rolled down part or all the way. Rolling the waistband can also be used to control the length of the skirt a few inches – perhaps exposing a little more leg for a night out on the town? Wear the Pencil Skirt with the 3/4 Sleeve Top for a 2-piece dress – so versatile! It will quickly become a staple of your wardrobe.
I feel pretty! – “I’m wearing my Toni Top and Pencil Skirt for the first time today… and I feel pretty! For the first time in weeks, I feel like the clothes I’m in make me look and feel attractive. THANK YOU!”(NIKKI KELLEY VIA FACEBOOK)
- get triple bang for your buck – wear the Toni Top during pregnancy and nursing, for hands-free pumping and beyond weaning
- it features a shaped front hemline that will provide coverage for your growing belly
- it has no special openings for nursing – just good design – a hallmark of our products
- it features easy nursing access, providing ample coverage as you gain confidence nursing in public
- it has a flattering wide-set sweetheart neckline which broadens your shoulders and thus slims your waist
- stay comfortable in our new sleeveless design
- it’s made from a luxurious modal/spandex fabric that feels heavenly against your skin
- it features a tagless neck thus eliminating irritation to your skin
- it was designed by an expert – a nursing mom that has over 17 years experience in the apparel industry
- it was made in Canada using only the finest materials
What Moms are Saying about Toni™
“I LOVE the Toni Top! The first time I put it on, I not only wanted to breastfeed in it, I wanted to go out on a date with my hubby! 🙂 This top feels amazing, it looks beautiful, it functions superbly, and it makes me feel sexy! I can see myself wearing this while breastfeeding and long after as a regular top.” – Brittney
“The Toni Top is a cure to the common nursing top. It is comfortable (oh so soft) and made of good material. The nursing panels form a wrap that makes public nursing a breeze.” – Becky
“The Toni Top is everything a great nursing top should be – comfortable, stylish and functional! It’s easy to nurse discretely, has no pesky snaps or buttons to fiddle with, provides great access for baby, and does it all without looking like anything but a lovely top! It’s a must-have for any nursing mama!” – Jen
Use your maternity or nursing bra size as a guideline and refer to the chart below. It’s best to be fit for a nursing bra during the last month of pregnancy. This is a good estimation of the size you’ll be once breastfeeding is established. Avoid being fit for a nursing bra in the first two weeks after giving birth which is when most moms are “fullest.” As your body adjusts to your baby’s needs, your breast size will regulate.
If you are near the borders between sizes or want more information on how we determine the perfect fit, please click here to see our Overbust Measurement Size Chart and instructional video, and our Flange Opening Spacing Chart.
Please email us if you have any sizing questions; we’d love to help you find the right size!
General Size Chart
We exclusively use a 95% modal (beechwood fibre) and 5% spandex jersey for the Toni Collection. This luxurious fabric delivers comfort and softness against the skin, ease of care, excellent stretch and beautiful drape.
We recommend washing the Toni Collection by hand or machine in cool water, no bleach and hang to dry. In a pinch you could machine dry, however because of the spandex in the fabric, we don’t recommend this on a regular basis as dryer heat will eventually break the spandex down.
The Toni Top ships Expedited within Canada and for $8.50 to the USA. Visit our shipping page for more information such as our shipping days, estimated delivery date and options for expediting (for an additional charge).